Fara í flakk Fara í leit
(Endurbeint frá The Matrix)
Fylkið er kvikmynd frá 1999. Hún fjallar um tölvuforitara sem kemst að því að líf hans hefur verið sýndarveruleiki og að raunveruleikanum er stjórnað af vélmennum.
- Leikstjórar og handrit Larry Wachowski og Andy Wachowski.
- Morpheus: If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
- Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
- Neo: What truth?
- Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
- Neo: There is no spoon?
- Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
- Morpheus: What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this. [heldur á rafhlöðu].
- Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
- Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
- Jones fulltrúi: Only human.
- Trinity: Dodge this.
- Neo: The Matrix.
- Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
- Neo: Yes.
- Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
- Neo: What truth?
- Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.
- Keanu Reeves - Neo
- Laurence Fishburne - Morpheus
- Carrie-Anne Moss - Trinity
- Hugo Weaving - Smith fulltrúi
- Robert Taylor - Jones fulltrúi
- Rowan Witt - Spoon Boy